This one bedroom suite has everything you need to experience a high-end get-away in Downtown Vancouver, BC.
Stay in this recently built condo with Award Winning Design. This suite features the newest modern finishings with state of the art appliances that gives the feel of upscale executive living without the high-end price. The suite is fully furnished with chic West-coast style furniture, hotel-like beddings and towels, and many other extras.
- $125/night - NO additional taxes or booking fees
- 5 night minimum stay
- 10% discount for week long stay
- 15% discount for two-week long stay
- 30% discount for month long stays
- $150 one-time cleaning fee at end of stay
- $2,400 / month for mid-term fixed rentals of 2 months or more. Contact us directly for rental agreement 778-200-5099.
- Executive stays available with cleaning and laundry service. Contact us directly at 778-200-5099.
- Total occupancy: 3 guests
- No smoking, no pets.
We have adjusted our cleaning and booking procedures to accommodate Covid-19 best practises. We block off any reservations before and after each booking for 24 hours. We also follow the Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines outlined in BCHA, The British Columbia Hotel Association, https://www.bcha.com/.
Located on the 8th floor, you can appreciate the City Views from the outdoor balcony. Enjoy more amenities on the rooftop such as a barbecue area, community garden, lounge area with fire pit, and even an outdoor movie theatre system. Relax in the luxurious spa-like bathroom and plush queen size bed that sleeps 2 comfortably and a pull out futon for 1 additional guest. For your convenience the suite comes with a fully equipped kitchen, in suite laundry/dryer combo, cable TV, and Free Wifi.
The area has everything you need to enjoy downtown Vancouver, with many tourist hot spots only 5-10 mins walk away, such as Science World, Rogers Arena, Stadium-Chinatown Station, Historic Gastown, Tinseltown, False Creek, Olympic Village, and world renowned Chinatown. Close to shopping, restaurants, and bars to name a few…it’s no wonder this location has a Walk Score of 97.
Example 3 nights: $125 x 3 = $375 + $100 (cleaning) = $475 TOTAL
There is first-come-first-serve visitor parking underground that has a maximum number of 2 nights. Then there is street parking free after 10pm. There is also a parking lot only half a block from the building on 180 Keefer. The rates there are:
- 6am - 6pm 1st half hour $0.25, 2nd half hour $1.30, additional half hours $2.50 | Maximum $11.50
- 6pm - 6am $2.00 per half hour | Maximum $8.25
- Daily Max Rate $19.75
- Monthly parking permit can be purchased for $153 per month